The struggle is finally over!
I am officially “plugged in” now. How do I know that? Because I spent most of yesterday fixing things that plug in.
And that is as deep as I’m going to go in order to
make excuses explain why my #ThursdayWriteUp post is a day late this week. 😉
That said, I will leave you with another bullet list of what’s been keeping me busy so I can get to my #FridaySnippets post, hopefully, before lunch.
In the last two weeks I have:
- Re-purposed my netbook exclusively for writing by removing all things Microsoft in favor of a couple of Linux OS’s (faster, more stable and MUCH better battery life).
- Gained ten pounds (again).
- Watched all 14 episodes of “Firefly” and the movie (a continuation of the story) “Serenity” on Netflix.
- Completely jacked up a groin muscle somehow.
- Re-purposed a scrap of 2″ x 4″ as a walking stick.
- Crunched numbers for one of my “secret” projects.
- Lost five pounds (again).
- Wrote/re-wrote a few scenes between my three primary fiction projects.
- Spent some time scribbling more lyrics and wearing out guitar strings in the process.
- Realized how “well used” my primary laptop is (hence my digital disappearance yesterday 😉 ).
- Fed the cat.
With all that out of the way, I’m looking forward to a week filled with sound of fingers bludgeoning the keyboard on my laptop. I’ll let you know how that works out in next week’s post. 😉
What was your week like?
Have a great week and thanks for spending time with me!