I almost decided to skip this week’s #ThursdayWriteUp post since I’ve been so busy getting back into the swing of things after taking a short break.
Obviously, I’ve changed my mind but I still have a busy day ahead so it’s going to be a short one. Enjoy it while you can because Winter’s coming and I get pretty long-winded when I’m cooped up for long periods of time. 😉
My creative progress this week:
- Two days spent primarily working on my music (including a performance at a little place while I was on the road Monday and Tuesday).
- A handful of new ideas scribbled in my note pad. Some for current projects, some for possible future works.
- Re-read what I have so far for my two primary writing efforts, “Boots” and “Bodies”, which produced a list of new ideas for both.
- Tapped out a small collection of snippets that will most likely be finished as songs or, if the music doesn’t come, poetry.
- Increased my total word count for my fiction efforts by a few thousand.
- Sculpted a model of Mt. Everest using nothing but various types and colors of fabric (or, as most people would say: “put off doing laundry”)
- Fed the cat. (If he’s my muse then that counts as a creative task, right?)
That’s my week in a nutshell.
What was your week like?
Have a great week and thanks for spending time with me!
Photo credits: Wikimedia Commons – Everest – photo by Ryszard Pawłowski – Polish International Mt Everest expedition 99